Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HERE IS A Sample Job Application


Here is the sample of the Application letter



To
Employer’s name

And address

Contact

Web & Email address





Subject: Application for the post "Your Desired post "

Dear Sir/Madam:

I came to know from a reliable source that your prestigious company is seeking to hire some employee. I hereby would like to present myself a suitable candidate for it. I will be grateful to be employed by your company not only in the post of computer operator or secretary work but also any other suitable post available.

My working ability is normally 10 hours per day. I can sure to give full time for your work so I expect at least US $ (your expected salary)/m for my lively-hood I have enclosed herewith my CV along with application for your kind perusal. Given a chance, you will always find me sincere and dedicated to my job.

Given a chance, you will always find me sincere and dedicated to my job.

Looking for kind consideration at your end.

I am waiting for your positive response.

My detail is given below.



Employee’s name

And address

Contact

Web & Email address

No comments:

Post a Comment